Omegaswift High Strength Omega 3-6-9 is a unique superlative Essential Fatty Acids dietary supplement that contains:
- High strength concentration of EPA and DHA in the marine fish oil
- Provides the fish oil in its natural triglyceride form
- The composition includes Organic Flaxseed oil
- Contains Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Vegetarian sources of Omegas 3, 6 and 9.
- The source of the marine fish are Anchovies from the sustainable ocean waters off the coast of Peru.
- Vitamin E
Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids are vital components of cell structure and contain the active ingredients eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), precursors of certain eicosanoids that are known to reduce inflammation throughout the body. Fish oil and Flaxseed Oil benefits can impact everything from pollution exposure and bone density to fat burning and brain power.
Omega 3 and Omega 6 available in this product protects the heart from elevated triglycerides and adverse cardiac and lipid effects associated with high pollution exposure. Several research studies show lower incidence of Coronary Heart Disease with regular high Omega 3 fish oil consumption and as well as lower risk of stroke. Research shows that for example, for hypertriglyceridaemia (elevated triglycerides) a dose of 4000-5000mg/day is required. For elevated blood pressure a dose of at least 2000mg/day. Along with regular exercise EFAs supplementation can help shed unwanted weight. Other health benefits of Omega 3, 6 and 9 are:
- Boosts brain power and memory
- Improves bone health and bone density
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure
- Anti – aging as it reduces signs of ageing at the DNA level according to a research study
- Improves intestinal health
- Healthy hair, skin and nails helping keep skin supple and young
- Gallbladder Health
- Helps alleviate ADHD symptoms, improve memory and concentration in children
The Organic Evening Primrose Oil, a source of high dietary gamma linolenic acid GLA that also has cardiac health benefits and other health benefits including maintaining healthy skin, healthy hormone levels, support against acne, eczema, psoriasis, asthma, dry itchy and scaly skin and ulcerative colitis. It is also supportive in joint pains, rheumatoid arthritis and improves oxygenation to the lungs.
A significant research study in 2010 uncovered a link between the blood level of fish oil and telomere shortening over a period of five years signifying its anti-aging benefits.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has published an informative article on the health benefits of Omega 3 on heart health, maintaining healthy arteries and chronic disease which is available here https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/70/3/560s/4715011